REGISTRATION FOR SUMMER CAMPS IS NOW CLOSED
See you soon for Winter Camps!
If you have any questions regarding camps, contact our Education Department using the information below.
- Times: All camps run from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Before Camp Care: Before camp care will be from 7:30 a.m. - 9 a.m. for $8.00 daily.
- After Camp Care: After camp care will be from 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. Any pick-up after 5:30 p.m. will be subject to additional monetary charges.
- Meals / Snacks: Campers are welcome to bring a lunch or you may purchase a box lunch for $6.33. Box lunch will include turkey & cheese sandwich, bag of chips, and bottled water. For multiple-day lunches, contact our Education Manager at 402.944.3100 ext. 204 for options. Snacks will be provided by the Museum.
- Medications: All medications must be checked in to the camp counselor and the counselor will ensure medications are taken as needed. Medications must be in original prescription bottle. We cannot accept meds in a Ziploc bag.
- Refund / Cancellation Policy: Payment is due upon registration, and all sales are final, as this money is used to purchase resources necessary for camp. In order to provide the best experience possible for our campers, space is limited in each camp.
- Flight Simulators: Any camp with flight simulator rides included have a minimum height requirement of 42" with an educator, and 48" without an educator. If your camper does not meet the minimum height requirements, they will not be able to participate in that activity.