Registrations for Winter Camps are coming soon!
CAMPS SPONSORED BY:
THE MOST THRILLING CAMPS EVER!
This winter the SAC Aerospace Museum is offering a variety of camp themes, such as Aviation, Drone, Gaming, and Robotics!
We offer one-day and three-day camps for grades 1-6. New this year is a one-day Drone Camp for grades 7-8. All camps are led by Museum educators and include hands-on fun activities to create an engaging camp experience. Campers will explore a variety of themes and challenges that ignite the love for learning and enhance reasoning, memory, perception, and problem solving – all 21st century skills needed for STEM careers.
The Museum offers before and after care for campers, lunch, and a free camp t-shirt. Have questions? Call 402-944-3100 x 204.
- Meals / Snacks: Campers are welcome to bring a lunch or you may purchase a box lunch for $6.00. Box lunch will include turkey & cheese sandwich, bag of chips, and Capri Sun. For multiple-day lunches, contact our Education Coordinator at 402.944.3100 ext. 204 for options. Snacks will be provided by the Museum.
- Before Camp Care: Before camp care will be from 7:30 a.m. - 9 a.m.
- After Camp Care: After camp care will be from 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. Any pick-up after 5:30 p.m. will be subject to additional monetary charges.
- Medications: All medications must be checked in to the camp counselor and the counselor will ensure medications are taken as needed. Medications must be in original prescription bottle. We cannot accept meds in a Ziploc bag.
- Refund / Cancellation Policy: Payment is due upon registration, and all sales are final, as this money is used to purchase resources necessary for camp. In order to provide the best experience possible for our campers, space is limited in each camp.
- Flight Simulators: Any camp with flight simulator rides included have a minimum height requirement of 42" with an educator, and 48" without. If your camper does not meet the minimum height requirements, they will not be able to participate in that activity.