Welcome BACK to the Strategic Air Command & Aerospace Museum!
Since voluntarily closing in response to the rapidly evolving coronavirus situation on March 17, 2020, the Museum staff has been working hard in preparation for a safe reopening.
As a result, a number of safety measures are in place to protect both our staff and visitors. We thank you in advance for your cooperation in adhering to these guidelines.
BEFORE YOUR VISIT
For the safety of our staff and visitors, please make sure YOU are healthy before visiting…
• Do I have a cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
• Do I have at least TWO of these symptoms:
· Fever of 100.4 or greater in the last 72 hours without the use of fever reducing medication?
· Repeated shaking with chills
· Muscle pain
· Sore throat
· New loss of taste or smell
• Have I had contact with any persons with knownCOVID-19 or close contact with anyone under observation for COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
• Am I under any type of recommended or mandated quarantine by my physician or public health?
If the answer to ANY of these questions is YES, for the your safety as well as the safety of our staff, volunteers and other visitors, we kindly ask that you choose another day to visit the Museum.
DURING YOUR VISIT
· Please wear a mask at all times (required). Disposable masks will be available at the front desk for $1.00.
· Please maintain social distancing of 6’ throughout the Museum.
· Please do NOT touch aircraft or artifacts.
· For interactive museum features, please use a stylus pen. Available at the Admissions desk.