High Impact Performance MOPAR Car Show
October 3 @ 9:00 am - October 4 @ 2:00 pm
The Strategic Air Command & Aerospace Museum is very excited to host the High Impact Performance MOPAR Car Show, Saturday & Sunday, October 3-4, 2020. This 2-day car show will be inside the hangars of the museum. Think about your car positioned among these historic aircraft & space vehicles. Your car will be safe and secure from weather with lots to see and do while we help honor our veterans and support the important work of the museum. Car registrants receive free admission to the Museum, visitors of the event, see our admission pricing here.
Your car will be positioned inside the 2 main hangars of the museum. You will not be able to remove your car until Sunday afternoon. There are no one-day options. You may lock your vehicle at any time and maintain your keys.
- Event Registration will be $45.00 + tax = $47.48 per vehicle entry.
Event entry will include:
- (1) Reserved Space
- (2) Museum Passes
- (2) Flight Simulator Passes
- 10% discount on purchases in the Gift Shop (valid only for the event weekend)
- 10% discount on purchases in the SAC Lunch Café (valid only for the event weekend)
- First 100 registrants will receive a free event T-Shirt
- There will be 2 Museum Load times that will be assigned. Earlier registrations may receive preferential scheduling. Please indicate on the form which timeframe you prefer – but that time is not guaranteed.
- LOAD GROUP A: Will be assigned between 5:00 -7:00p.m. Friday, October 2nd.
- LOAD GROUP B: Will be assigned between 7:00 -8:45a.m. Saturday morning October 3rd..
- We may single-out some 1970 vehicles for a specific exhibit area to recognize the 50th anniversary of these cars.
- Awards are scheduled to begin at noon on Sunday the 4th.
- Load-Out is planned to begin at 2:00pm on Sunday. This may take some time so please be patient.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone who is not careful around the displays, or, is not cooperative with the show planners. Missing your assigned loading window may also trigger dismissal. All loading needs to be accomplished before the museum is open to visitors.
Each car will be required to use the oil drop protection material that will be provided. Each exhibitor is responsible to insure that no oil gets on the floor and that we leave the area as clean as we found it.
FOOD & DRINK/ACCOMMODATIONS
- The SAC Lunch Café will open at 9:00 a.m. for breakfast and lunch on both days of the event.
- Outside food and Drink is prohibited.
- Masks must be worn at all times while inside the Museum with the exception of eating while in the Café area.
Register your vehicle below!