Thank you for visiting our Summer Camps page. Our Education Team has been working very hard to provide a safe and fun environment for your child during our summer camps.
In order for us to safely provide this programming, we have developed a list of guidelines for participation. These measures are in place to protect our campers and staff.
Please review these procedures and changes to our Summer Camps before registering.
For Campers & Parents/Guardians UPON Arrival:
• Campers/Adults must arrive in and wear facemasks to protect themselves and other guests. Exit-valve masks are not acceptable.
• Campers and / or their Adults with a fever MUST NOT Enter The Museum!
• Campers and their Adult parents must answer standard museum entry questions regarding potential virus exposure.
• No cloth lunchboxes (use of throwaway bags is acceptable.) Museum lunches are available.
• Campers will have Hourly Sanitizing Breaks. Sanitizer is available to Campers at any time.
• Learning Spaces are sanitized during the breaks as well after camps daily.
• Classroom set ups as well as and check in and checkout procedures are modified for social distancing interaction.
• Styluses will be provided all tablet activities and sanitized following each use.
• Before and after care are modified to maintain Social Distance.
Field Trip Procedures:
• Students/Adults must arrive in and wear facemasks to protect themselves and other guests. Exit-valve masks are not acceptable.
• Hand Sanitization Stations are located throughout the Museum.
• Learning Spaces and Activity Stations will be sanitized for each use.
• Learning Spaces and Activity Stations will also be sanitized at the end of each day.
• Learning Spaces and Activity Stations are set up for Social Distancing
Check out our preparations for Summer Camps
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Education Director at 402-944-3100 x204